Rihanna and Chris Brown cuddled close and shared tons of laughs at the Christmas Day LA Lakers game at Staples Center on Tuesday. Rihanna sipped on a beer and rested her head on Chris's shoulders as they watched the Lakers win. Rihanna ended her Barbados vacation in time to join Chris courtside for the holiday. Rihanna and Chris have yet to officially state that they are back together, but they have been going more and more public with their rekindled romance. Rihanna has shared a number of pictures of herself and Chris looking intimate on Instagram in recent weeks. Rihanna slipped into a bikini for a getaway to see friends and family earlier in the weekend, but she made sure to be with Chris on Dec. 25.
The new Justin Bieber documentary Never Say Never attracted a star-studded audience to the premiere in LA last night. Whitney Port looked gorgeous in a sparkly top as she attended with her boyfriend Ben Nemtin, while Miley Cyrus rocked a relaxed look. Justin's rumoured girlfriend Selena Gomez looked striking in her purple dress, while Chloe Moretz posed like a pro. Leona Lewis showed off a new fringe — BellaUK wants to know if you prefer her with or without the fringe. Other guests included Will Smith, Usher, Jane Lynch and more.
Agyness Deyn had a rather unlucky walk down the runway at Naomi Campbell's Fashion for Relief charity show during New York Fashion Week, falling over twice! She was wearing some Burberry platforms and at the end of the runway she had to take them off, laughing as she walked back. Her other outfits were less dangerous, and none of her fellow celeb models — including Kelly Osbourne, Chris Brown, Olivia Palermo, Alan Cumming, Karen Elson and Malin Ackerman — were unlucky enough to trip! We'll all be able to get a slice of Agy's fun loving cool lifestyle soon as she and a friend are starting a website — exciting!
My girl BellaUK wants to know which eye makeup you prefer on Agyness, so vote now! Naomi's show raised more than $100,000 from ticket sales, and the full amount raised is expected to reach more than $1 million following additional donations and the sale of the pieces at Net-a-Porter.
To see more photos from the fashion show, just read more
Rihanna has spoken for the first time about her incident with Chris Brown in February. Speaking to Diane Sawyer in an interview which will air in the States on Good Morning America on Thursday and on 20/20 on Friday, Rihanna says: "This happened to me. … It can happen to anyone" and adds that Chris "was definitely my first big love". She was later seen out about about in Manhattan, and has also opened up in the December issue of US Glamour magazine, as one of their Women of the Year, about how she coped in the aftermath:
- On how the people around helped her cope: "My friends and family have been extremely supportive, and everyone has been there for me. But at some point you are there alone. It’s a lonely place to be—no one can understand. That’s when you get close to God."
- On she has changed as a resut: "I’m stronger, wiser and more aware. You don’t realize how much your decisions affect people you don’t even know, like fans."
- On how the public experience affected her: "It has taught me so much. I felt like I went to sleep as Rihanna and woke up as Britney Spears."
- On what she would say to others in a similar situation: "Domestic violence is a big secret. No kid goes around and lets people know their parents fight. Teenage girls can’t tell their parents that their boyfriend beat them up. You don’t dare let your neighbor know that you fight. It’s one of the things we [women] will hide, because it’s embarrassing. My story was broadcast all over the world for people to see, and they have followed every step of my recovery. The positive thing that has come out of my situation is that people can learn from that. I want to give as much insight as I can to young women, because I feel like I represent a voice that really isn’t heard. Now I can help speak for those women."
What do you think of Rihanna's interviews?
To see more pictures of Rihanna in NYC, just read more
Sarah Jessica Parker is back in her Louboutins as Carrie Bradshaw! Plus, check out Taylor Lautner's dream costar and what he would love to work on next. Chris Brown tries to explain his feelings about looking back on the Rihanna incident while Soliel Moon Frye is back in her Punky Brewster gear. Check it all out on PopSugar Rush now!
- Chris Brown has clarified that he does remember what happened on the night with Rihanna — People
- Karren Brady will replace Margaret Mountford as one of Alan Sugar's advisers on The Apprentice — Guardian
- As expected, the LA coroner has ruled Michael Jackson's death homicide, primarily caused by Propofol — BBC
- Jamie Oliver has created the world's first carbon-neutral TV travel series — PA
- Kerry Katona is considering writing another autobiography — Mirror
- Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are engaged — Us Magazine
- The Arctic Monkeys are top of the albums chart, and Dizzee Rascal is top of the singles chart — Reuters
Chris Brown was sentenced to five years' probation and 1400 hours of community service over six months for assaulting Rihanna. The community labour will include graffiti removal, cleaning and maintaining grounds, and washing cars. It was noted that this will be flexible to accommodate his career.
The judge also ordered Chris not to have any communication with Rihanna during the next five years, including telephone and online contact. He's not allowed within 100 yards of Rihanna, but that distance is reduced to 10 yards if they're both at the same event.
Chris will also have to complete a 52 week violence counselling programme and was fined $2,500. He will carry out his community service in Virginia.
- Victoria Beckham is rumoured to be replacing Paula Abdul on American Idol for at least two shows — Mirror
- Chris Brown's sentencing for assaulting Rihanna has been postponed to 27 August — Guardian
- James Corden allegedly kissed Caroline Flack after breaking up with Sheridan Smith — Sun
- Michael Jackson's family has ordered another autopsy, as Katherine reportedly thinks her son was murdered — New York Post
- After Dizzee Rascal said he wanted to appear on EastEnders, a BBC spokeswoman has said he would be "very welcome" — BBC
- Leigh Francis is working on a Bo' Selecta tribute to Michael Jackson, which will air on E4 in the Autumn — ITN
Chris Brown has issued a filmed apology for his assault on Rihanna, posting it on his official website. Lawyers advice has apparently held him back from posting it until yesterday, and he says in the clip that he has already apologised to Rihanna, that he wants to be a better role model for fans, that he been taught better than that, and that what he did was inexcusable. I'm really interested to hear what you think about this apology, so watch below, then let me know.