Following her performance at Westfield London's launch last week, Leona Lewis is British Glamour magazine's December cover girl, and chats about love with boyfriend Lou, girl crushes, meeting Becks and fashion choices. Here are the highlights:
- On Katy Perry admitting to a girl crush on her: "It's very flattering. She came to one of my gigs in LA. I thought she was really funny and really lovely."
- On her fashion choices: "When it comes to my clothes don't wear any animal products and I don't wear really mini miniskirts. A good length skirt is a must-have for me... I love a good pair of skinny jeans and a good top. That's what I'm happiest wearing."
- On how she spends her down-time: "I'll meet up with my friends and chill out at home. I love horse-riding, too, so I'll go down to the stables."
- On meeting David Beckham at the Olympics: "I was starstuck. No, I didn't fancy him. He's very good-looking but he's a dad with a family — I was more in awe of him."
- On her boyfriend Lou: "I've grown up with him so we're like two peas in a pod and he definitely keeps me grounded. We've always been a strong couple, so there's never been a danger of that bond breaking. We're often together, although we're not pictured very much because I know exactly where to go and where not to go."
At the end of the interview Leona reveals that has something in common with Kate Moss' daughter Lila Grace: a love of the smell of petrol! It's great to see Leona still has her feet firmly on the ground after such huge success. You can see the full interview and gorgeous pictures in the December issue of British Glamour, on sale tomorrow.