Channing Tatum turns 33 today! He's coming off a huge 2012 that included The Vow, 21 Jump Street, and Magic Mike, and he's kept up the pace into 2013 with Side Effects and G.I. Joe Retaliation already hitting theaters and White House Down coming out June 28.a Channing is currently working on his next project in London, but he's also got a personal milestone to look forward to — the birth of his first child with wife Jenna Dewan. He manages to juggle it all while still looking hot and occasionally showing off his shirtless physique and his sexy dance moves. Click through to see tons of steamy shots of Channing through the years as we celebrate his birthday.
Ryan Lochte made the most of his weekend in Las Vegas, hitting up the Belvedere pool party at Azure at the Palazzo by day and scoping out the nightclub scene when the sun went down. Ryan brought one of his gold medals along to pose on the red carpet, and he stripped down from patriotic board shorts to a pink Speedo. The trip to Vegas is a belated birthday celebration for Ryan, who turned 28 when he was in London for the Olympics. Ryan seems to be making the most of his newfound fame — and single status, which he joked about with Kristen Bell on Leno last week. Lochte also filmed his 90210 cameo while in LA and, of course, checked out some of the hot spots as well.
Lochte's six-pack is a very welcome sight, and while he's currently holding strong in fourth place, he could use some help in actually medaling in our 2012 Shirtless Bracket.
David Beckham is shirtless and clad in tighty-whities in a new crop of ads for his H&M underwear line. The newest images are the second set of promotional pictures David's created with the Swedish retailer. David presented them this morning on his Facebook page with the comment, "Hey everyone, here are a few shots from my new Bodywear range for H&M. Hope you like them." The photos appear to have been taken recently, since David rocked the heavy mustache and soul patch combo earlier this Summer. He's since shaved off the facial hair, and showed his hot, fresh face around the 2012 London Olympics with his three sons, Romeo, Cruz, and Brooklyn, and wife Victoria.
David Beckham is the first man to ever grace the cover of Elle UK, and in honor of the special occasion, he's shirtless and wet in the July 2012 issue! The full feature appears in the July issue of Elle UK, which goes on sale tomorrow. It's a special edition to coincide with the beginning of the Olympics in London, David's hometown. He's been especially active in hyping up the games, and even brought the Olympic flame to the UK earlier this month. In the magazine, David spoke about his dedication to soccer, not fame, and shed some light on his family life with wife Victoria, their sons, and nearly 1-year-old daughter Harper. Here's more from David Beckham in Elle UK:
- On not setting out to be famous: "I never thought about the money, the fame. It never interested me, and it doesn't interest me now. None of that has ever excited me . . ."
- On having a daughter now: "It's great. I love to bite her legs, or shoulders. It's how a baby should be. She's so beautiful. There's no more love for a daughter than there is a son, but it's just different. When they (boys) are kids you can roll them around and they fall to the sides and they pick themselves up and they're fine. Whereas Harper, now, she hits herself just slightly and she cries . . . I still think 'Oh God, I can't believe this, I've got a girl.' And to see the boys with her it's incredible. When they walk into the room, her little face lights up."
- On catching up with his wife: "She comes home and shows me what she's been doing all day and what exciting dresses and bags she's got coming through. And then I say something boring like 'I got kicked today.' But we listen to each other. We try to go out at least once a week, just the two of us, a quiet dinner somewhere. It's not about wearing a nice dress or a nice suit. It's just going out and chatting and having some time together."
Photos courtesy of ELLE UK and photographer Doug Inglish
Robert Pattinson's shirtless inside the pages of the new Premiere magazine. He spoke with the publication ahead of Cosmopolis's debut at the Cannes Film Festival later this month. The picture pairs Robert with legendary director David Cronenberg, and the actor gamely re-created a handful of scenes from iconic Cronenberg movies like Scanners, Videodrome, and Dead Ringers. Robert spoke about making Cosmopolis inside the magazine. Rob said, "Filming Cosmopolis with David changed something in me. It gave me balls."
In addition to his big Cannes cameo, Robert's also gearing up for his 26th birthday! The actor will welcome his next year on Sunday, and we're celebrating the milestone with a look back at Robert Pattinson's childhood pictures.
The silver screen got a little steamy in 2011, thanks to some of the hottest guys in Hollywood showing off those long hours they put in at the gym. Superheroes like Captain America and Thor displayed their manly physiques, while other onscreen lotharios like, Ryan Gosling in Crazy, Stupid, Love, took off their shirts in the name of romance. As we look forward to more hotness in 2012, let's take a look back at the best shirtless movie moments of 2011.
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson cover the new EW this week! The duo, who star in the upcoming first installment of Breaking Dawn, spoke about how weird it was to have the Twilight series finally come to a close. Both Kristen and Robert touched on their respective characters, Bella Swan and Edward Cullen, as well as the postmarital sex scene they'll soon bring to the big screen. Robert also had some frank words for the conduct of Edward throughout the series. They said:
- Kristen on the end of Twilight: "It’s just so strange, I can’t get over it."
- Kristen on the wedding scenes: "It’s a trip to watch the wedding scenes especially. It was so volatile and emotional — I was being such a crazy person."
- Robert on how Edward rips apart a pillow in a passionate moment: "I wanted to have it as a line so much, 'I bit through all the pillows. Every. Single. One.' And then [Edward would] start crying. By the way, that’s what he should be ashamed of in the morning. All those beautiful pillows! Egyptian cotton! 'I ruined this bed!'"
- Robert on how Edward and Bella discover her pregnancy: "They shock each other. For a saga which is about eternal, undying love that nothing can touch, suddenly . . .
- Kristen interjects: "There’s one thing that can. That was fun to play. Bella’s always liked him and liked everything he said and thought; everything he did was right. This is something that she clearly disagrees with. She doesn’t mindlessly and blindly follow him. She was always kind of defiant. I like that."
- Robert frankly assessing Edward's character: "Look, there are a lot of moments when Edward sort of acts like a p*ssy. I mean, throughout the whole series."
Las Vegas played host to not one but two major parties this weekend. Kris Humphries and his posse of friends, including soon-to-be brothers-in-laws Lamar Odom and Rob Kardashian, partied together last night at the Palazzo's Lavo night club. A few hotels away his fiancée Kim Kardashian simultaneously celebrated her bachelorette at Tao. Kim let loose alongside her sisters, Khloe and Kourtney, and her mom, Kris, until 2 a.m. when the ladies then dropped in to crash Kris Humphries's bachelor party. Kim and her crew didn't stay long but she did share a sweet kiss with Kris before resuming her girls' only soiree. Today Kris was once again without his bride-to-be, Kim, though he made the best of his time in Sin City by enjoying a shirtless afternoon at Tao Beach. The pair is closing in on their big day with rumors Kim and Kris are planning to walk down the aisle Aug. 20.
Rob Lowe showed off the hot six-pack you love and looked every bit the sexy surfer on the Annie Leibovitz-lensed cover of Vanity Fair's May issue, which hits newsstands on the 5th. The Brat Pack icon and current Parks and Recreation star allowed part of his upcoming autobiography to be excerpted in the magazine, and Rob also opened up in an interview about his circle of friends during his teen years, which included Charlie Sheen, Sean Penn, and Tom Cruise. Rob didn't pull any punches in the interview, sharing stories from his days on The Outsiders set, remembering Charlie's hard-partying 20s, and recalling just how impressed he was by Tom's intense focus. He said:
- On meeting Tom Cruise on The Outsiders: "He’s open, friendly, funny, and has an almost robotic, bloodless focus and an intensity that I’ve never encountered before. . . already showing traits that will make him famous; he’s zeroed in like a laser."
- On Tom's reaction to sharing a room during their auditions "We check into the Plaza Hotel. I am taken aback at the luxury and spectacle of the lobby. . . The front desk tells us we will be sharing rooms. In a flash, Cruise is on the phone to his agent, Paula Wagner. ‘Paula, they are making us share,’ he says. . . The rest of us are staggering around like happy goofs. . . 'O.K., then. Thank you very much,' he says like a 50-year-old businessman getting off the phone with his stockbroker. 'Paula says it’s fine.'"
- On being proud of his work in the 80s: "The Brat Pack is timeless. We should all be so lucky in our lives to create things that we’re still talking about 25 years later."
- On his playing and working hard with Charlie Sheen: "We competed to see who could play harder, then show up for work and still kick ass. The verdict: Charlie by a nose."
We've done career retrospectives for many an actor and actress, but we're mixing things up for Matthew McConaughey. It's no secret that the actor is in his element out on the beach, which means he's happiest when he's not wearing a shirt. With that in mind, and in honor of his new release The Lincoln Lawyer, we're paying homage to McConaughey's most memorable shirtless moments on screen over the years.