Kristen Stewart is stunning on ELLE UK's June cover, and her makeup artist Jillian Dempsey has revealed how to recreate it. She told ELLEuk.com: "We were going for a lady-like look, rather than an edgy Kristen Stewart, the result was a more refined, clean make-up look." As Avon’s Global Creative Colour Director, Jillian's cosmetics of choice are affordable for those not on a Hollywood actress salary too. Step-by-step instructions when you
- Step 1: Start by applying Ideal Flawless Foundation in Ivory (£12) with a sponge, then use the Ideal Flawless Concealer Stick (£7) where needed.
- Step 2: Dot black liquid liner between the upper lashes to give a fuller appearance. Apply Jillian Dempsey for Avon Professional Kohl Eyeliner (£6.50) above the upper lash line, then use the smudger tip to blend a softer line under your lower lashes.
- Step 3: Get on the bold brow trend with the Glimmerstick Brow Definer in Dark Brown (£6) and add layers of Supershock Eyeshadow Pencil in Moonshine and Starry Night (£7) to lids.
- Step 4: Slick on Shine Attract Lipstick in Rose Bouquet Rose (£8.50) and finish lips with Glazewear Shine Lip Gloss in Iced Pink (£6).
- Step 5: Give your cheeks definition with True Colour Blush in Russet (£6) and you're done!
Shop all the products above, and let me know what you think of Kristen's ladylike makeup!