Olivia was in town to fete the launch of her new short film, directed by Kate Elson (sister of model Karen). The film is a showcase for Matches' in-house label Freda, and features Palermo in her acting debut, dancing around a bedroom trying on clothes with her signature glossy chestnut waves and flawless skin. I managed to grab a few minutes with her at the movie launch.
To find out what she said, read more.
- You are known for your flawless makeup. What are your favorite brands? I LOVE Guerlain makeup. I love that its a an old company. The makeup is super soft too, and the shades they do are great.
- What's your favorite skin care brand? For all my skin care I go to my dermatologist Dr. Dennis Gross in New York. He does everything and is fantastic.
- Tell us about your beauty routine. Do you spend a lot of time getting ready? You know, its really funny. I’m actually very easygoing. People assume I’m this super high maintenance person but I’m not at all. I throw it on, and I go out."
- Do you have any secret must-have beauty products we should know about? Now that would be telling! I do love Johnson's Baby Powder, though. It smells lovely and is quite nostalgic.
- What fragrance are you wearing? It's just me.
- What are you going to do while you're in London? I am going to a few shows, but mainly I'll just hang out and have tea with girlfriends.
Photos courtesy of Matches