Kristen Stewart is looking gorgeous in this photo spread in the new issue of Interview magazine, as she starts to publicise the upcoming installment in the Twilight series, New Moon. In the accompanying interview she speaks out on the interest in her personal life, how the vampire movies have made her feel boring, graduating high school and more. Here are some extracts from her interview:
- On everyone talking about her personal life: "There's nothing you can do about it, I don't talk to anybody about my personal life and maybe that perpetuates it too. But it's really important to own what you want to own and keep it to yourself."
- On feeling dull due to Twilight: "The sad thing is that I feel so boring, because Twilight is literally how every conversation I have these days begins."
- On just getting her high school degree: "I went to public school up until junior high. I know it’s a little late and I’m a little old, but I just finished high school—with honors. The other day I was doing a graduation scene on Eclipse, and I had just finished high school myself the week before, so I told the crew, “Hey, just so you know, I’m actually graduating right now, and I’m not going to have another ceremony.” So I took a mock picture with an extra. I literally asked the actor to come back and shake my hand and hand me the diploma while I was dressed in a cap and gown."
To read more of Kristen's interview and see the rest of Kristen's gorgeous shoot, just
- On getting lots of attention: "Yeah, it’s weird. There’s an idea about who I am that’s eternally projected onto me, and then I almost feel like I have to fulfill that role. Even when things come out of my mouth, I want to be sure I’m saying exactly what I mean. All I’m thinking of is the fact that everything that I say is going to be criticized — not criticized, just evaluated and analyzed. And it’s always something that matters so much to me that doesn’t come out right. But in terms of how my life has changed, I never really went out a whole lot before. I’m sort of an in-my-head kind of person. I wish I could take more walks."
- On spending lots of time in her hotel: "That said, the only way for me not to have somebody know where I went the night before is if I didn’t go out at all. So that’s what I’m trading. It depends what mood I’m in. Some nights, I think, “You know what? I don’t care. I’m just going to do what I want to do.” Then the next day I think, “Ugh. Now everyone thinks I’m going out to get the attention.” But it’s like, no, I actually, for a second, thought that maybe I could be like a normal person."