- On keeping fit: "I do circuit training and run about two-and-a-half miles every day. When I was in my best shape I got up at 6am, so I’m trying to do that again - but I’m not there yet ... I do a lot of things with my trainer, but I don’t enjoy working out ... he doesn’t have to fight me [though] as I understand that if I don’t do it, I’m the one who’s going to be on stage, out of shape."
- On what she'd change: "I wish my arms and thighs were tighter, and I wish my feet were different. I used to love them until I started dancing around in stilettos ... [and] my ears are pointy."
- On being told to eat less: "My stylists mention it when the clothes aren’t fitting anymore! And my mum tells me, yeah ... I go through phases. Right now I’m eating veg and drinking water ... it’s boring. Usually when I get 5-8lb heavier than my ideal weight, I’ll start eating healthily and make an effort to exercise more. At the moment if I snack it’ll be fruit. Or I have these yoghurt-covered almonds. But this is when I’m being good. When I’m being bad, I’m bad. All the way. Burgers, pizzas, French fries, the lot…"
To find out what Beyonce had to say about her wedding, ring and having kids, just read more.
- On keeping her relationships private: "There are certain things that are kind of obvious, and if you start talking, the questions will never stop. I think there’s more to life than sharing it with everyone ... At school, if I dated someone, I didn’t tell everyone. I fee like if everyone knows my stuff, it’ll take the beauty and pureness out of it."
- On her wedding to Jay-Z: "I've never been the girl who went to a wedding and thought, ‘Oooh, I want to get married.’ So I didn't want anything big and dramatic [for my wedding day] ... And I think that people can put way too much emphasis on the day. It’s just so temporary and it goes in a second ... I think it’s important for women to have their moment, whether it’s your prom or your birthday ... but to me, marriage is not about that moment. It’s about something way deeper."
- On her wedding ring: "I usually take it off for interviews because I don’t want anyone to write about it. There’s a tattoo underneath [the ring] ... It’s of the number four, but the significance is private – it’s between me and my guy."
- On having children: "I do eventually want all of that (children) but I’ve seen the reality of having a kid through my nephew, Jules, and I know I’m not ready for it! Although, you know, if something happened ... People always say when it’s your kid it’s different."
It sounds like Beyonce's going to continue to keep her private life private, and good for her I say, but I'm excited for the day she starts a family with Jay-Z! The full interview appears in the March issue of Cosmopolitan magazine, on sale now.