- Details on Bradley Cooper and Olivia Wilde dating — Us Weekly
- Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz still have chemistry, even if it is awkward — Huffington Post
- X-Men: First Class is sure to be a hit — Rotten Tomatoes
- Jennifer Aniston goes topless in her latest Smartwater ad — TooFab
- Why did Taylor Lautner's publicist resign? — Lainey Gossip
- Jennifer Lopez's ex is still causing her trouble — D-Listed
- Teresa Palmer must have a lot of fans — JustJared
- Gwyneth Paltrow has some serious requirements for her children's tutor — PopEater
- Nicole Scherzinger almost loses her top — Hollywood Tuna
- Details on Britney Spears's Femme Fatale tour — Pink Is the New Blog
- Lindsay Lohan's ankle monitor was triggered — The Superficial
- Paris Hilton is still upset about her sex tape seven years later — popbytes
Posts for June 2nd 2011
Sue Sylvester is about to get the ultimate platform. Glee star Jane Lynch has been announced as this year's primetime Emmy host. The actress was recently rumored to be the top pick for the hosting job, but today Fox confirmed the news. This will be Lynch's first time as host when the TV awards ceremony airs on Sunday, Sept. 18. Things could be even more interesting if Lynch, who won an Emmy for Glee last year, is nominated again in the best supporting actress category.
Josh Hartnett hit the red carpet for a screening of a restored version of the 1960s film La Dolce Vita in Tribeca last night. The event was hosted by the Cinema Society and Gucci, and Josh was solo despite spending recent days in the company of women. Josh was spotted out in NYC with his girlfriend, Sophia Lie, to kick off Memorial Day weekend and was back out for lunch with two special ladies on Tuesday. He had Sophia by his side for another East Coast bash that toasted photographer Mario Testino last week, and their public appearance confirmed that the duo are still an item after months of not being spotted together.
Rihanna, Alec Baldwin, Peter Facinelli, and More in This Week's Fun and Funny Celebrity Twitter Pictures!
Celebrities enjoyed the holiday weekend by partying, hanging with friends, and sharing their Twitter pics. Rihanna brushed her crimson locks with a dining utensil while her pal Russell Brand was spotted on the Rock of Ages set with Alec Baldwin. Victoria Beckham continued capturing cute puppy moments and Twilight's Peter Facinelli chronicled his Greek sailing odyssey — click through to see all the photos, and don't forget to follow us on Twitter for exciting news and exclusive photos!
This is an excellent way to recover from a hangover. Bradley Cooper is confirmed to star in The Place Beyond the Pines, a film from Blue Valentine director Derek Cianfrance. Cooper will costar with Ryan Gosling, who signed on in February. The movie follows a motorcycle stunt rider (Gosling), who discovers he has a baby son, and turns to robbing banks to support his child. Cooper will play the cop who's constantly in pursuit of Gosling's character, kicking off a long-standing feud.
The film is described as a "multigenerational crime drama," and it marks the first time that Gosling and Cooper will appear together on screen. Cooper and Gosling as epic nemeses? It's a match made in Hollywood costar heaven.
January Jones and Kevin Bacon are gearing up for tomorrow's release of X-Men: First Class, and both were in NYC last week to talk all about prepping for their roles in the Summer blockbuster. Kevin admitted to being surprised at landing a role as a villain in the film, while January discussed the skimpy costumes her role required. Pregnant January Jones also touched on how she's getting ready for motherhood — check it out below!