- It involves Naomi Campbell and falling over on the catwalk — Female First
- Brooklyn Beckham is the new face of fashion brand Reserved — Cosmopolitan
- Like it or not, Justin Bieber has become "fashion" — Grazia
- British couture is coming to Harrods — Vogue
- Would you wear your gym kit to work? — Glamour
- The cool t-shirt brand you haven't heard of (yet) — Company
- A new website lets you shop the clothes worn on your favourite TV show — Stylist
- 10 rules for Winter workwear — Harper's Bazaar
- Skiwear: the hottest pieces to hit the slopes in — Marie Claire
- In fashion, old is the new young — Elle
Dior is always a good choice.
It's not like we're surprised that Amal Alamuddin brought the glamour to the Golden Globes this year, walking the red carpet with her new husband George Clooney. But when someone looks as classic as she does in this sleek Dior number, paired with the unexpected addition of white gloves — yes, white gloves — all while staying true to her activist side with a Je Suis Charlie pin on her clutch, well, that deserves a poll, doesn't it? See her daring choice in full, then weigh in with your opinion ahead.