Supermodel Giselle launched a sandal line with Ipanema this week but she certainly doesn't need the money. It was announced today that for the second year running she tops the Forbes World’s Top-Earning Model list.
It is claimed that the Brazilian model earned an estimated $35 million in 2007, ahead of Heidi Klum with $14 million, whilst Kate Moss assumed third position with earnings of $7.5 million.
It's hardly surprising that business-savvy Giselle tops this list again. She is the face of Pantene, Dolce & Gabbana and Michael Kors to name but a few. But she also insists on being paid in Euros instead of dollars. Not just a pretty face 'eh?
Below are images from her Ipanema sandals launch in Berlin earlier in the week.
To see the top ten
Below is the top ten list with their previous position and total in brackets afterwards
- Gisele Bundchen, $35 million (1 - $33 million)
- Heidi Klum, $14 million (3 - $8m)
- Kate Moss, $7.5 million (2 - $9m)
- Adriana Lima, $7 million (4 - $6m)
- Doutzen Kroes, $6 million (14 - $1.5m)
- Karolina Kurkova, $5 million (8 - $3.5)
- Natalia Vodianova, $4.8 million (7 - $4.5m)
- Carolyn Murphy, $4.5 million (6 - $5m)
- Daria Werbowy, $3.8 million (9 -$3.5m)
- Miranda Kerr, $3.5 million (new)