Dogs seem to be growing in importance at Fashion Week as many of them were spotted at Mulberry, and then they were the inspiration at Topshop Unique! Well, 101 dogs in particular as Cruella de Vil's theme music opened the show. There were plenty of spots, faux fur and dog-print pieces which slowly gave way to more glamorous items and party dresses — perfect for the 2011 festive season.
- Trends: Monochome, clashing prints
- Colours: Black, white, yellow, blue
- Key Looks: Black and white spotted faux-fur coat
- Accessories: Knee socks, fur stole, spotted ankle boots
- Who Would Wear It: Young girls who like to have fun with fashion.