Pineapple Dance Studios may be over, but lovable Louie Spence is here to stay. He was out and about in London yesterday with best mate Emma Bunton, who he dined with at The Ivy. Louie called out Emma for being late on Twitter last night, as he was impatient for his burger and chips. All was forgiven though as he posted a pic of the pair during dinner. Both may have new series in the works as Emma will host a search for Britain's best glee club for Five, and Louie may be being lined up as a new judge on So You Think You Can Dance.
If you're getting dance show withdrawal symptoms following the end of Strictly Come Dancing fear not, as the BBC are launching the UK version of So You Think You Can Dance? this evening! It's been a hit in the US and Cat Deeley is resuming her hosting duties. Arlene Phillips has found a new job as judge alongside "Nasty" Nigel Lythgoe, and Louise Redknapp has just been announced as the third judge, following Victoria Beckham's denial she's involved in the series which sees 14 contestants compete live to win our votes to be crowned the £100,000 winner. It kicks off at 6pm, so check out the official site and Twitter and watch Nigel's nastiest moments plus the best and worst auditions after the jump. Will you tune in?
To see clips of Nigel's nastiest moments plus good and bad auditions, read more
Victoria Beckham went for the natural look as she left a photo studio in London yesterday. She's back on home turf for work while David gets ready for Halloween in LA, and if rumours are to be believed she'll be returning to the UK for yet more TV judging, as she is reportedly in talks to judge one or two shows of the BBC's So You Think You Can Dance, although her rep denies it. Victoria's already made her judging debut on American Idol, and with talk that she's also going to appear on Gossip Girl, it looks like Posh is keen to stay on TV.
- TV chef Keith Floyd has died of a heart attack, aged 65. Our thoughts are with his friends and family — Daily Mail
- After being axed from Strictly Come Dancing, Arlene Phillips has a judge role for BBC's So You Think You Can Dance — Guardian
- Colin Farrell has confirmed he and Alicja Bachleda are expecting a baby — People
- Elton John has been told he cannot adopt a 14-month-old Ukrainian boy because he is too old, and not deemed married — BBC
- Whitney Houston opened up to Oprah Winfrey about taking cannabis and crack cocaine — The Sun
- Eastenders will stage its first ever live episode to celebrate its 25th anniversary next February — Mirror