Fashion Week is big inspiration for how we finish our beauty looks. Along with ogling the clothing, we're taking a closer look at new makeup trends and if our brows will be full or skinny this season. But what always is a win is the flawless makeup. It's enough to drive you mad for a peek backstage! And fresh faces were what we saw streaming down the runway, so here's how to pull the look off with your everyday wardrobe.
- Prep your skin: Before applying foundation, it's a must to moisturize. This also creates the base for your foundation. Dry skin can leave your face with flaky patches or uneven makeup.
- Apply foundation: A medium foundation is key for this look, and Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation is a great pick as it goes on with a satin light essence for dewy sheen finish, plus it hydrates your skin for 12 hours. For those of you who love a bit coverage, Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid is easily buildable. The air-whipped foundation goes on like a mousse but blends so easily, giving you that flawless look. Apply with your fingertips and gently smooth over skin. The heat from your fingers will help the foundation sit smoothly on the skin for a poreless-looking base. Also for the ones who are struggling to find their right shades, Dream Satin Liquid has just renovated its formula and is now available in 11 shades so you should be lucky to find your new Dreamy foundation shades!
- Spot concealer: If you have any blemishes, use small dots of concealer, then blend into foundation using a pointed brush. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch is a great one for this, as it comes with a skinny brush for targeted application. You can also cover any red areas on your face for a completely even look.
- Add blush: The no-makeup look isn't about looking totally drab! But you want it to look believable — like you have a permanent natural stunning blush. Place three dots to the apples of your cheeks then blend toward temples.
- Brighten lips: Pick up a toothbrush to use for exfoliating your lips, which is a superfast way to prep them for a neutral look. Lightly dampen lips, or apply a swipe of your favorite no-color lip balm, then lightly scrub with the toothbrush. Finish with a layer of neutral gloss.
- Light eyes: No need for excessive eyeliner or eyebrow pencils with this look! In fact you can skip the brow pencil completely and fill with an eyeshadow shade the same color as your hair. Then finish with a few applications of your favorite mascara.
What do you think? Are you loving your no-makeup look?