It may be autumn, but the invites just keep on flooding in. Here's how to do autumn weddings beautifully. Check out more of my beauty tips and tricks for being the belle of the wedding. Shh, just don't tell the bride...
- DO Paint your nails in a subtle pale pink or nude shade that will look good all day. Try All Spice by Rimmel, (£2.69), for an elegant neutral colour.
- DON'T Go for this season's gothic glamour and if it's a traditional ceremony I'd even avoid metallics on eyes and nails. Keep it classic.
- DO Wear your hair up if you want. Try a modern chignon or plaited side twist, like Keira Knightley and Sienna Miller wore at The Edge of Love premiere.
- DON'T Clash up-do hair with big earrings, like Kate Moss at Leah Wood's wedding, earlier this year. If Kate couldn't pull it off, what hope do us mere mortals have?
- DO Show off your legs if you can bare to. Even if the weather's not that great, it looks a little frumpy to be wearing nude tights before November.
- DON'T Forget to prep. Slather your legs with moisturiser, especially the calves, the night before the wedding and on the day itself. Try a rich body cream, such as Clinique Deep Comfort, (£13.50), for a healthy sheen.
- DO Take a mini makeup kit, in your clutch, to do touch ups. Check out my clutch control guide, for what to take.
- DON'T Spend the whole day and night re-touching. Yes there'll be photos, and most likely a video of the wedding too, but it's supposed to be fun. You don't want to be the guest who's always running to the loo to check her lipstick.
For more tips and ticks just read more.