New from my favourite Australian beauty brand, Becca Cosmetics is the Fallen Angel Collection for Christmas. The five piece, limited-edition collection for the eyes and face include two, three-piece palettes, two dual ended eye pencils and a shimmery liquid, metallic shadow.
Inspired by fairy tales and heavenly angels, the range is both sweet and seductive with an emphasis on dewy skin, tawny cheeks and dark eyes. My favourite product is actually the Fallen Angel Palette itself (£35). It contains three multi-use items that flatter all skin tones including a creamy peach highlighter, a tawny lip and cheek cream and a sheer peach lip gloss.
For pricing and a description of each of the items in the collection, just read more.
- Enigma Palette: (£35) is a trio of matt and metallic smokey powder eye shadows that can be used wet or dry.
- Fallen Angel Palette: (£35) is a fabulous peachy nude lip and cheek palette.
- Line & Define Pencil in Santorini: (£17) is a double ended eye pencil that houses a dark navy shade on one side and a flesh toned eye brightener on the other.
- Line & Illuminate Pencil in Belize: (£17) is both an eyeliner and and eye illuminator in a smokey mauve and dark violet combination. The pencil glides on velvety smooth making it easy to line and contour your eyes.
- Eye Tint in Pewter: (£19) is a sexy silvery metal cream shadow that dries to a powdery finish. It's water-resistant, crease-resistant and is easily applied with your fingertips.