Sure enough as the season changes and the days get sunnier, makeup companies bring us blooming floral products to get us in the spirit of Summertime! This year, Clinique is launching a limited-edition collection called Bamboo Pink. The eight-item range includes a palette of pinks and browns for the eyes, face, lips and cheeks and comes in silver, bamboo-inspired packaging.
The star product is the All Over Bloom compact in a tri-colour pink combo, that creates a soft, silvery luminescence on the skin. I also happen to love the cool-toned, Long Last Lipstick in a shimmery, pinky-purply hue. Add a little gloss and this colour can easily take you from day to night.
The collection is set to launch in mid-July, however, Debenhams has an exclusive two week sneak peek from 19th June.
For prices, descriptions and more photos of the items in the Bamboo Pink line,
- Fresh Bloom Allover Colour in Bamboo Pink (£23) is a three colour pressed powder palette that can be used on the face, eyes and cheeks for a soft, luminous glow.
- Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad in Bamboo Pink (£23) contains four shimmery pink powder shadows (that can also be worn as blusher) and come in a silver compact.
- Butter Shine Lipstick in Bamboo Pink (£14) is a best-selling formula, now in a new soft violet shade.
- Powder Brush (£30) has a cool bamboo-style silver handle and is made from natural-hair. The dome of the brush is extra large to help buff out bronzer and/or powder.
- Cream Shaper for Eyes (£12) is a double sided water-resistant shimmer pencil that contains two shades of eyeliner: Chocolate Lustre and Cocoa Shimmer.
- Long Last Lipstick (£14) is now available in a special Bamboo Pink packaging.
- Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 (£23) is an old formula, however, it's now available in three new shades: Bamboo Pink, Whisper and Stellar Plum.
- Quickliner for Lips (£16.50) now available in Bamboo, a creamy, dark brown colour.