Have you noticed that Collection 2000 had a face lift? This 22 year old drugstore brand which makes a full range of makeup (including nail varnishes) has repackaged all of their products. What was once known as an older brand, now looks fun, trendy and fashion forward. In fact, last season, if you remember, they even sponsored the big PPQ fashion show (however, sadly, there won't be a repeat performance).
Perhaps my favourite products in entire range are the new line of lip glosses about to launch in Boots and Superdrug from February called Love Your Lips Balmgloss (£3.99 each). These non-sticky, fruit-flavoured colours contain SPF 20, antioxidants and hydrating elements such as apricot kernel, rose hip, mango and grape-seed to ensure that your lips stay smooth, sexy-looking, tasty and safe in the sun.
For a description of the scrumptious and shiny new balm-glosses, read more.
- Tender is a sparkling and soft, nudey-champagne
- Delight is a pale pink — perfect over virtually any lipstick shade.
- Adore is a rose colour that looks magnificent with a tan.
- Darling is a soft and playful peach.
- Honeybunch is a shimmery coral infused with honey dew melon.
- Passion is a deep and flirty pink.