Whether you're spending the weekend out in the fields at Glastonbury or glamping (that's glam camping, if you haven't heard the slang), you can still look put-together. Packing your entire makeup kit for a weekend in the woods is a bit extreme, so instead, try our edited-down list of beauty essentials for when you're out in Mother Nature. Need more convincing? Keep reading.
- Dry shampoo: Not every campsite will have a shower station, and when they do, wet hair in the woods can wind up being a chore. Stick with a dry shampoo, like Batiste Dry Shampoo on the Go (£2), to refresh your locks.
- Spray-on toner: Sweaty from a day of hiking and sitting around the campfire? Your skin needs a little perk. Keep Evian Facial Water Spray (£7) in your backpack to rehydrate and cleanse your skin when you need it.
- Waterproof mascara: Just because you're roughing it doesn't mean your beauty products have to stay at home. A waterproof mascara like Rimmel London Scandal'eyes (£7) is the perfect blend of pretty and functional.
- Tinted moisturiser with SPF: Keep your skin quenched, protected, and glowing with a tinted moisturiser with SPF. While you should still rely on your regular sun shield, Stila All Day 10-in-1 HD Balm (£26) will help to keep your skin looking gorgeous and offers up good protection from the sun with SPF 30.
- Facial cleansing wipes: Even though your bathroom sink is miles away, that's no reason to let your skin-cleansing routine slide. Keep breakouts at bay with cleansing wipes like Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Facial Wipes (£4).
- Sweet-smelling bug repellent: Insect repellent that doesn't leave behind an awful chemical scent? Yes, it does actually exist! Alfresco Natural Insect Repellent (£13-£25) keeps the pests away and smells of geranium and lavender.