Get the Look
- Start with clean freshly washed and conditioned hair, using Wella Professionals Brilliance Shampoo and Conditioner, to ensure hair is in perfect condition.
- Spray Wella Professionals Create Character Texturizing Spray into the roots of the hair and blow dry with a soft bristled brush, pulling the hair back and away from the face.
- Section off the back of the head from ear to ear across the center of the crown and clip the front hair out of the way.
- Tie the section at the back of the head into a ponytail and backcomb small sections of the ponytail to create volume. Then roll into a bun and pin in place on the head.
- Section the remaining hair into three: two side panels and one in the centre.
- Take one side section and make it as sleek and tight as possible. Spray Wella Professionals Shimmer Delight Shine Spray to give sheen and to help the brush glide through the hair.
- Spray the hair with Wella Professionals Dynamic Fix Finishing Spray close to the roots so that the hair is wet and create tension in the hair by brushing and pulling the hair back at the same time.
- Repeat on the other side section.
- Tie them into place around the bun.
- Take the top section and working from the crown towards the front of the head, use the same technique alternating Shimmer Delight with Dynamic Fix Finishing Spray.