As it's 5th November, I'm sure you're already looking forward to the fireworks and bonfires tonight. I love that this is a great excuse to get your long gloves and woolly hats out, but beauty wise it can prove tricky. No one wants to turn up at a Guy Fawkes party looking overly made up, plus all that standing around in the cold can play havoc with your skin and hair.
I find it best to stick to the basics; glowing skin, healthy blush and a hint of colour. Plus don't forget to stock up on Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream to banish parched lips or dry skin. For my quick tips for effortless bonfire beauty, just read more.
- Prepare your skin for the cold weather by using a soothing face oil. I love Darphin's Aromatic Care Rose Oil (£38). You only need a touch for a healthy glow.
- Keep skin looking fresh and natural. Try a light skin tint, such as Revlon Beyond Natural Skin Matching Makeup.
- A see-through lip balm, over your Eight Hour Cream is all you need for a touch of glamour.
- Go for a cream blush in a soft pink shade that will look fresh and healthy. Try Jemma Kidd Contour & Flush Creme Blush Duo (£13).
- Don't forget hand cream to keep your digits soft. I like Bliss High Intensity Hand Cream (£18).