This weekend in Chelmsford, the MAC Cosmetics team will be primping celebrities, performers and audience members in the Virgin Media Louder Lounge VIP area at V Festival. The likes of Nicki Minaj, Pixie Lott, Rita Ora, Emeli Sande, Tulisa, Gossip and Cher Lloyd will be taking to the stage, and MAC artists will have their brushes ready backstage in the Artist’s Village. MAC Senior Artist, Debbie Finnegan has shared her beauty tips to keep festivalgoers looking great come rain or shine. Shop her picks and check out her advice when you read more.
- Cover up: Choose long wear formulas, this will help to increase the longevity of your makeup and allow you to stay looking fresh. Opt for a foundation with an SPF if you are going to be outside all day. MAC Pro Longwear Foundation SPF10, will keep you protected. If you are looking for a little less coverage and just want a veil of colour, MAC Studio Moisture Tint Foundation SPF15 is the ideal base.
- Touch-up kit: I always like to pack a small touch-up kit which consists of MAC Blot Powder, a lovely bright lipstick and MAC Demi Wipes — just in case you need to do a quick repair job after a rainstorm/disco nap.
- Makeup on the move: The MAC Cremeblend Blushers can double up as lip colour if you’re in a hurry, my favourite is So Sweet So Easy.
- Shine on: MAC Pro Longwear Lipglass is a super hero for girls that can't live without a shiny lip.
- Eye eye: Finally, finish off your look with a couple of coats of MAC Zoom Waterfast Mascara if you want to stand out from the crowd. Be on trend this summer and try MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liner; these sleek liquid liners come in a range of metallic shades and can be a playful addition to your makeup look.