Boasting a star-studded front row that included Alexa Chung, Kimberley Stuart and Peaches and Pixie Geldof; the PPQ show last night featured bright prints, full skirts and high-waist shorts topped off with black net hats and square sunglasses.
Model Daisy Lowe strutted her stuff with red stained lips, while backstage the beauty buzz was all about colour as lead makeup artist Athena Skouvakis created graphic makeup looks with bright shots of colour.
Athena said "I had a lot fun creating such a strong look for the show. Collection 2000's great range of colours provides me with the perfect palette to...complement the colourful and glamorous collection."
For Athena's expert tips on how to get the PPQ backstage beauty look at home, just read more.
- Face: "Flawless skin is the perfect blank canvas to create this fresh-faced, youthful look." says Athena. After applying a primer, she used Collection 2000 Perfecting Minerals, (£4.99) which works as a foundation, powder concealer and sunscreen in one. She then applied Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch Light Diffusing Concealer, (£4.99) to add luminosity to the models' skin.
- Cheeks: Athena used Collection 2000 Shimmer & Shade in Just Peachy to give the girls a glow. She created a contoured look by applying it on the hollows of the cheekbones and eyes.
- Eyes: The eyes were kept natural but defined to allow for super-dramatic eyebrows. Athena recommends Collection 2000 Eyebrow Definer, (£2.49) for this season's bold brow look. She then applied lashings of mascara to really make the eyes 'pop'.
- Lips: The models had a 'just-bitten' lip look that was produced using a lip stain. Try Collection 2000 The Cheek of It, (£3.99) in dark red, which can also be used as a blush. Athena says "I find the best way to apply is by sweeping my little finger down the applicator brush and then quickly and lightly dabbing the lips with my finger."
- Nails: To match the tough love mood Athena finished off with hot red nails in a short, square shape. She used Collection 2000 Maxiflex Nail Polish, (£2.49), in Blazing Red. The high-tech formulation gives the colour serious staying power too.