Jennie From Blackpink
If I listened to "Kill This Love" on repeat while I re-created Jennie's look from the music video, that is neither here nor there. (I absolutely did.) For this look, I blended a dark pink and red eyeshadow on my lids and blended it out a little bit. I then also smudged it under my eyes and then dabbed some gold cream shadow in the middle of my lids. I used a brush and a black eyeliner pencil to smudge liner on my top lids and then used a gold liquid liner to draw the vertical line down the lids and under the eyes. I filled in my brows as usual and swiped on mascara and used a bold pink lipstick.
I added a rhinestone in my part, because Jennie has a rhinestone headpiece, but I'd definitely leave it out next time around. K-pop stars seem to be big on pink eyeshadow, and I don't hate it as much as I thought I might. It's actually pretty fun and the gold strip on the lids is a subtle pop of flair.
Shop the Products:
- Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil Ultra Fine Shape & Define ($24)
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara ($25)
- Avon True Colour Glimmersticks Waterproof Eye Liner in Blackest Night ($9)
- Mirenesse Secret Weapon 24hr Peel Off Liquid Eyeliner in Pure Gold ($7)
- Self-Adhesive Rhinestone Stickers($6)
- Beauty Glazed High Pigmented Makeup Palette ($16)
- Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerise Cream Eyeshadow in Amber Gold($32)
- NARS Liquid Blush in Orgasm ($30)
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Firebird ($19)