Jimin From BTS
What I love about the BTS boys is that their makeup is largely very subtle, which is perfect for someone like me who never has any idea what to do with my face. In this Instagram photo of Jimin, he's got a very natural look with just a little bit of smoky eye and a glossy lip. This is actually my go-to look for real life because it's simple but still something. For this, I just did a full face of foundation as usual with a little blush and dewy bronzer. On my eyes, i did a navy smoky eye blended into a grey. I swiped on black liquid eyeliner and then mascara. I also filled in my brows, and used a pink stain and gloss on my lips.
I would consider this a pretty standard K-pop look — smooth skin and pink lips.
Shop the Products:
- Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil Ultra Fine Shape & Define ($24)
- Avon Get Me Glowing Dazzle Drops ($13)
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara ($25)
- Ulta Classic Felt Tip Liner ($9)
- Beauty Glazed High Pigmented Makeup Palette ($16)
- NARS Liquid Blush in Orgasm for cheeks and lips ($30)
- Avon Crave Lip Gloss in Honey Tea ($8)