The Sony Pictures hack has been a trending topic for weeks now, with headlines getting juicier and juicier as reporters comb through material. (Even Saturday Night Live has taken note — James Franco and Seth Rogen made light of the scandal in last week's episode.) While some information poses threats to Sony's stars and products, other pieces provide a window into the inner workings of Hollywood. Read on to find out what we've learned about Angelina Jolie, Leonardo DiCaprio, and more stars affected by the massive hack.
- England's Princess Beatrice makes $30K a year as a coordinating producer in London.
- Jessica Alba's Hollywood alias is "Cash Money," but she's not the only celebrity who uses a cover name.
- Adam Sandler's movies aren't the company's proudest examples of their work, to say the least.
- According to a producer, Angelina Jolie is a "minimally talented, spoiled brat."
- A Men in Black and Jump Street crossover is in the works.
- Spider-Man could have made an appearance in Captain America: Civil War.
- People keep asking Paul Reiser for more Mad About You DVDs, and he really wants to be heard.
- Will Ferrell is the man in Australia, but his popularity in Japan is superlow.
- A producer worked hard to convince Leonardo DiCaprio to take a role in a Steve Jobs biopic, telling him that "everyone involved in this production desperately wants to help bring you the Academy award you so richly deserve."
Source: Getty/Jun Sato/Jason Merritt