Cameron Diaz is featured on the cover of October's InStyle magazine looking stunning, and inside she's spilling the beans on what she looks for in a man and how her life expectations have changed as she's grown up. Here's some short extracts:
- On getting older: "I know I don't have what a 25 year old has, but she doesn’t have what I have. My boobs and butt aren’t doing too bad either, know what I mean?"
- Is she dating? "I’m a woman, of course I’m dating."
- On how she judges new dates: "I trust my judgement, if I’m not sure about him, I’m cautious. I don’t do anything half-assed and I want someone who can keep up with all that!"
- On life expectations: "I thought I would be married and have three kids by the time I was 22."
- On her future: "Am I going to have a baby? Who knows? I don’t. I’m not going to live my life looking just for that."
For more from Cameron, pick up a copy of October's InStyle, out now.