The beautiful Charlize Theron is on the cover of August's Elle magazine, promoting Hancock and talking about marriage, babies, her body and why she won't ever become just another Hollywood party girl. Here's some excerpts from the famously private star's interesting interview:
- She'll never marry her man Stuart Townsend: "I want to know that I wake up every morning with him because I want to, not because a piece of paper says so."
- On the ring she wears on her wedding finger and the possibility of babies: "I wear it all the time...it signifies my commitment to him... I'd be delighted if I found out I was pregnant tomorrow. I know I'm going to be a mother.. and Stuart will be our baby's father."
- She hates feeling too thin: "I played a woman with cancer in Sweet November. I went down to a size 6 and I felt completely uncomfortable. I remember being cold and wrapping my arms around my body and feeling ribs and bone. I felt totally unsexy."
- She doesn't party hard after a day's filming: "I don't buy into all that. Actually, it upsets me the way a lot of so-called celebrities just completely exploit themselves. I don't get it."
- She focuses on her own happiness: "There's a decorum that I believe just doesn't exist in Hollywood any more. My whole life is about trying to move away from bad things and be happy."