- Chris Brown has turned himself in to the LAPD. He's being investigated for an alleged assault against a female that took place after Clive Davis' Pre-Grammys party the night before last. The identity of the woman has still not — and apparently will not — be revealed, though both Chris Brown and Rihanna cancelled their appearances at last night's Grammy Awards. — PopSugar
- Usher also pulled out of the Grammy Awards after his wife Tameka Foster suffered a serious injury due to complications from plastic surgery in Brazil. — People
- Lily Allen is still number one with her single "The Fear", while Working On A Dream by Bruce Springsteen remains top of the album chart. — BBC
- Slumdog Millionaire took home seven BAFTA Awards last night, and there were also trophies for Kate Winslet, Noel Clarke, Terry Gilliam, Penelope Cruz, Mickey Rourke, the late Heath Ledger and many more. Check out all our coverage here.
- Jade Goody underwent emergency surgery to remove a tumour on her bowel at the weekend. She's currently recovering in hospital. — BBC