- Kate Moss attended the opening of the new Topshop flagship store in New York, showing off a range of her new designs!
- Madonna traveled to Malawi to adopt Mercy James, but had her adoption denied by a judge.
- The Empire Film Awards took place with Gemma Arterton and James McAvoy among the guests.
- I asked you if you would see or skip Little Ashes, starring heartthrob Robert Pattinson.
- Jamie and Jools Oliver welcomed new daughter Petal into the world, and Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof welcomed their first child, Satyana, on Alyson's birthday this week! Congratulations to both couples!
- Jamie also cooked for President Barack Obama, Gordon Brown, JK Rowling and Naomi Campbell during the G20 summit, while Russell Brand joined protestors.
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers launched season three of The Tudors across the pond, which will also see Joss Stone's TV acting debut.
- Brit actor Jamie Campbell-Bower has been cast in the Twilight series of films, as Caius.
- Ed Westwick showed off his legs in a kilt at a charity fashion show in New York.
- Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow are working in the same studio complex in North London, leading to more rumours that a full Take That reunion will happen.
- I told you all of my must haves for April, including Skins series three on DVD!
- Mathew Horne collapsed on stage during a performance of Entertaining Mr Sloane in London.