The Duchess of Cambridge by the Numbers
She's one stylish mama, with two gorgeous children and 101 ways to work a pair of nude L.K. Bennett heels, but how else does the Duchess of Cambridge add up? In her 33 years, how many homes has she had? In the 4.5 years that she's been a member of the royal family, how many times has she borrowed jewellery from the queen? From personal photos to her shoe size and the cost of her makeup, we present to you the duchess by the numbers.
- 12: Number of carats in her engagement ring.
- 2: Number of times her photography has been released publicly. The first time was when her pictures of the jungle in Borneo were made public following hers and William's tour of Asia, and the second time was with the adorable pictures of Prince George and Princess Charlotte taken at Anmer Hall.
- 70: Her height, in inches.
- 21: Number of rooms in her Kensington Palace home.
- 3: Number of acorns on her family coat of arms. The acorns represent the abundance of great oaks in her home county of Berkshire.