Thank goodness Chuck was back in last night's episode of Gossip Girl, because I sure did miss him last week. This week it was all about the Debutante Ball, and I have a bunch of thoughts to share with you – I can't wait to hear yours too!
- Remember not to miss FabUK's fashion quiz on last night's episode. How close were you watching?!
- I still really don't like Mum Humphrey. And Jenny's a brat all the time these days, I really have hatred for her right now. Meanwhile, I love Lily now and maybe could learn to like Rufus if he got rid of the Sandy-Cohen-wannabe hair.
- YAY for the return of Chuck! Hurrah!
To read the rest of my thoughts and to leave your own, just read more
- Let's just jump right to the end — where was Chuck flying to? Is he running away from his broken heart or is it part of a larger revenge plan?
- Speaking of Chuck, as much as Blair wants to she just can't resist can she? What is it about him? I mean, I love him... but mainly because he's dastardly, I don't get his sex appeal yet. I feel bad for Blair as we all know it's going to get very messy when Nate inevitably finds out.
- After weeks of saying how bland Nate is, he grew a spine all of a sudden! He was starting fights – Ryan Atwood-style – in the middle of fancy events. He was being aggressive seeking out Blair. He was creepily winking at Chuck while making out with her. Ick.
- Serena's Grandma was so evil to Dan.
- Lily is awesome – her speech to Dan almost made me cheer gleefully in my living room. Speaking of Lily, the plot thickens with her and Rufus. He found out that she was paid to stop seeing him and he realised he should have fought harder for her.
- Serena and Dan are cute and all, but they're kind of boring me... Blair / Nate / Chuck is far more interesting right now!
- So is Serena's Grandma really sick? She had her meds at the end, post-confession.
- Chuck can't be gone for long, right?
- Music note - I love The Pierces, who played at the Debutante Ball.
So, what did you think about the episode? I can't wait to hear all your thoughts!