Katherine Schwarzenegger is getting ready to tie the knot with Chris Pratt! The bride-to-be celebrated her bridal shower in Brentwood, CA on April 27. The 29-year-old author looked stunning in a long white dress and matching hair clip, as she entered the party thrown by her mother, Maria Shriver. She celebrated surrounded by her nearest and dearest, which included Oprah Winfrey, a real-life fairy godmother.
Her father, Arnold Schwarzenegger was in attendance, as was her fiancé. Chris reportedly gave a sweet toast at the end of the shower, celebrating his and Katherine's love. Aw! After three months of being engaged, it sounds like these two are ready for their Winter wedding.
While Chris and Katherine were obviously the centre of attention (and the celebrations) I couldn't help but wonder what Oprah might've brought the happy couple. She is a legendary gift-giver after all. I put my Sherlock Holmes cap on to investigate, and based off of the gift's approximate size and Oprah's ability to carry it with one hand, I've compiled a few guesses:
- A few of her favourite bread and rolls. The unconditional love lives on.
- Lemons from her garden. The kumquats are reserved for Meghan Markle's mom.
- A KitchenAid. Stick with what works, you know?
- Copies of her book The Path Made Clear: Discovering Your Life's Direction and Purpose. It's never too early to start figuring that out.
- Bathrobes. You know she and Stedman have favourites, and they're cosy as hell.
- Tequila. If Oprah can pass around tequila shots in her jammies, she definitely can wrap up a bottle (or two) for some soon-to-be newlyweds.
- Englightenment. They open the box and it's empty. Oprah gives them everything they ever needed, by giving them nothing at all.