Mila Kunis is notoriously private, but she can't help but gush about Ashton Kutcher and their daughter, Wyatt Isabelle, in a new interview. The Telegraph published its fascinating piece on Saturday, about one week after Mila and Ashton got married in an intimate garden ceremony. If you're a fan of the couple, you're going to love what Mila said about the family's Halloween costumes, Ashton's parenting skills, and loving life as a mom. Read on for the best quotes from the piece, then relive some of Mila and Ashton's cutest moments.
- On their first Halloween with baby Wyatt: "For Halloween, we do family outfits. It makes everyone go crazy. Last year I dressed [Wyatt] as a pig. I went as a pig. And my husband went as a pig."
- On imagining showing Wyatt episodes of That '70s Show: "Mummy and daddy worked together for eight years. This is how they met each other. Let's look at it, honey. We were even each other's prom dates on the show."
- On how Ashton is an awesome dad: "My husband is an incredibly hands-on dad. When my child was born, I was breastfeeding, and he said, 'That's your connection. I want to change every diaper." When we're in public, if it's a pee-pee diaper, you can change her at the table, but if it's a poo-poo diaper, you don't want to affect the people eating. So he's like, 'Err, I guess I'm going to the ladies' room to do it.'"
- On taking spontaneous trips with Ashton: "My husband and I always backpack through Europe. We were in Belgium recently, and we thought, 'Let's go straight to the airport and get on a flight to Spain.' We can just pick up and go."
- On having a woman such as Hillary Clinton as president: "I would love [Wyatt] to have a woman [in the White House], to think, 'If there's a woman president, what is there that I can't do?'"
- On putting her personal life first: "I don't live to work; I work to live. I never took my career too seriously before. After becoming a mum, I definitely don't."