Miranda Kerr graces the cover of US Harper's Bazaar's February 2015 issue, and inside the publication she got candid about relationships and dating. The model, who calls NYC home, even opened up about her friendly relationship with ex Orlando Bloom and shared sweet words about their now-4-year-old son, Flynn. It's clear that both Orlando and Miranda have made Flynn their priority while also maintaining their busy careers. Read on for more from Miranda:
- On Orlando: "[He] lives 30 seconds away. Flynn has the best of both worlds that way. Orlando will always be my family. We get on so well. We hang out a lot. We're a team, and we really work on that because Flynn is our priority. We're both really transparent about everything. Even though we don't need to be!"
- On Flynn: "He's the sweetest boy, really so gentle and so loving and so — I get a tear in my eye because I'm so proud of him. He's really engaging and funny."
- On tabloids: "Some of the stuff that gets written, there's not one bit of truth to it. Not even a smidgen! But if you worry about what other people think, it's just a downward spiral."
- On dating: "I'll go on a date here and there if it works. But at this point my priority is my son. I'm not looking for a relationship. I'm just not."
- On relationships: "You know, for a long time I had it the wrong way. I was constantly doing, doing. Giving, giving for my partner. But what works is not feeling like you have to be everything to everyone."
- On initiating contact with a man: "I don't believe in that. I believe in the man chasing the girl, but that's just me personally. I think a woman should respond but not reach out."
- On having sex on the first date: "My philosophy is that until you get to know them it's better not to, because energetically as a woman you get attached. So you're better off to go on a few dates and see if you want to get attached or not."