Liv Tyler poses for the front cover of March's issue of Elle magazine, looking long and lean with her legs on show. She chatted exclusively to the magazine — which is out now — answering a series of quick fire questions about her life, mentioning Kate Moss, Stella McCartney, KISS and Rainn Wilson to name a few! Check out some of her answers:
- Night out of choice? "A dive bar complete with jukebox and whisky mac."
- Great night in? "Stella McCartney’s house in the country. Once our kids are asleep it’s ‘grab the wine’, and talk turns to boys and husbands, and who’s shagging who."
- Most stylish person you know? "Kate Moss. I love playing dress-up with her and her closet."
- When did you know you were famous? "When my grandmother sent me a clipping of my name in a crossword puzzle."
- Most ridiculous rumour you’ve read about yourself recently? "That Zach Braff and I were snuggling and staring romantically into each other’s eyes in a wine bar. That made me laugh out loud - it was the first time we’d met, and we were talking about a movie he’s directing."
- What do you look for in a friend? "Sincerity, laughter and loyalty."
- Trait you most despise in men? "Rudeness and lack of manners - but leaving socks on the floor isn’t grounds for a break-up."
To read more of Liv's answers, including her favourite lyrics, and her plans for the future, just read more.
- How beautiful are you? "Right now, not very. I’m fighting a sinus infection and a pimple."
- What do you see when you look in the mirror? "Bright blue eyes and dark circles."
- What makes you jealous? "Sleeping in."
- Best party you’ve ever been to? "My son Milo’s fifth birthday party. Jumping on a bouncy castle has got to be the best exercise."
- When did you last lose your temper? "When two paparazzi jumped out from behind a tree while I was hiking in Griffith Park."
- When did you last cry? "On the set of Super during a love scene with Rainn Wilson.
- Favourite movie character of all time? "Brigitte Bardot as Camille Javal in Contempt."
- Favourite song lyric? "'Love is like a stove, burns you when it’s hot’ by Gram Parsons."
- Most memorable gig? "Seeing Kiss with my mum when I was three. I remember being really scared of the band’s boots."
- Heels or flats? "Barefoot."
- Wisdom or beauty? "Can’t we have both?"
- Your story in two words. "Very complicated."
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given? "Follow your heart and never go quietly."
- What do you want to do before you die? "Live on a farm with chickens, a vegetable garden, and a John Deere tractor."
Check out Liv's full interview in the March issue of Elle magazine, out now!