Skip Nav

Photos of Naomi Campbell Who Has Issued Statement About Allegedly Hitting Driver Following His Apology

Naomi Campbell Wants to Move On After Driver Apologises

After being accused of hitting her driver earlier this week, Naomi Campbell has received an apology from the man in question, Miodrag Mejdina. The supermodel herself has also released a statement saying she wants to "move on" from the incident. The driver released the following statement:

"On March 2nd, I had an argument with Naomi Campbell, I got angry and overreacted. It was a misunderstanding and I regret involving the police. This whole thing has been blown out of proportion and I apologise to Ms Campbell for causing that to happen."

To find out what Naomi said in her statement, just read more.

Naomi said:

"On Tuesday March 2 I was accused of unacceptable behaviour towards a driver in New York. I have worked very hard on correcting my previous wrongdoings and I will not be held hostage to my past. I try to treat everyone with respect and I am pleased the driver has apologised. I would like to put the last few days behind me and move on."

In the time between the alleged incident and these statements, Naomi was voted angriest celebrity in a poll, beating Pete Doherty, Liam Gallagher and Christian Bale to the top spot. What do you think of these new developments surrounding the incident?

Image Source: WireImage
Latest Celebrity