The Duchess of Cambridge gave birth to a healthy 8 lb. 3 oz. baby girl on Saturday morning at St. Mary's Hospital, and she wasted no time sharing her and Prince William's daughter with the world. As they did one day after Prince George's birth in 2013, Kate and William stepped out of the Lindo Wing to debut their newest addition, posing for photos and sharing big smiles with the crowd. Kate wore a custom Jenny Packham yellow floral dress and left her hair down, thanks to a reported visit from her hairdresser, Amanda Cook Tucker.
The royal couple and their baby girl will return to Kensington Palace, where the baby girl will likely meet her grandparents for the first time, the palace confirmed. Prince George returned home separately following his picture-perfect appearance at the hospital with William earlier in the day. Since Kate and William left the Lindo Wing within hours of the baby's birth, there were no visits from Prince Charles and Camilla or Kate's parents, Carole and Michael Middleton. While the new parents haven't revealed their daughter's name yet, there are plenty of popular picks that Brits have been betting on for months.
- The 14 Sweetest Moments From the Royal Baby's Birthday!
- Prince George Is Too Cute Arriving at Hospital
- Queen Elizabeth II Wears Pink — and a Big Smile — After the Princess Is Born
- Stars Share Sweet Messages About the New Princess!
- B-Day Boy David Beckham Congratulates the Royals on Their New Princess