You'll Love the Royal Family's Sweet Quotes About Princess Charlotte
Princess Charlotte is now 6 months old, and she's already made a big splash in the royal family! In addition to her appearances at her picture-perfect christening and adorable first portraits with her brother, Prince George, Princess Charlotte's been on everyone's minds — even the queen has chimed in about her excitement over Charlotte! And who can forget the sweet things Prince William has said about his new family of four? Keep reading to see some of the more endearing words spoken about the baby princess and then take a look at what the royal family has said about Prince George over the years.
- Prince William to Professor Christopher Dobson at Cambridge University in October 2015: "Charlotte is very ladylike. He said they were both delightful of course."
- Prince Charles after Charlotte's birth: "I really was hoping for a girl. She is beautiful. I was hoping for a granddaughter — someone to look after me when I am very old."
- Queen Elizabeth II after Charlotte's arrival: "We love to have another girl."
- Prince Harry days after her birth: "She is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to meet her."
- Prince William: "She's been a little joy of heaven. It's fantastic having a lovely little family."