"The Door" episode of Game of Thrones is so eventful that we wouldn't blame you for missing a very important line of dialogue. While Sansa is telling off Littlefinger, she describes to him exactly what she suffered at the hands of Ramsay Bolton. "I can still feel it. I don't mean 'in my tender heart it still pains me so' — I can still feel what he did in my body standing here right now." Yes, of course she could be referring to the fact that Ramsay brutally rapes her, but could the line imply something else? Ramsay had been aiming to produce an heir with Sansa; is it possible that he succeeded in impregnating her?
It's not the first time this rumour has surfaced; back in February, the internet freaked out when an official picture of Sansa from the new season made it look like the character could be pregnant. It could definitely be the way her cloak is draped . . . or it could be that she's pregnant with little Ramsay. If that's true, heaven help us all.
- 27 Intense Feelings You Had Watching This Week's Episode of Game of Thrones
- We Finally Learned Why Hodor Only Says "Hodor"
- How Can You Kill a White Walker on Game of Thrones?
- What You Need to Understand About the Three-Eyed Raven
- Who Are the Children of the Forest on Game of Thrones? What You Need to Know