Source: Getty / Samir Hussein
- Kate Middleton and Prince William are reportedly ready to have baby No. 2. A source close to the family says they want to give Prince George a sibling soon, but they "don't say when."
- Kim Kardashian misses being skinny. She shared a throwback photo on Instagram from a 2010 red carpet, writing, "Throwback to a few years ago. #SkinnyDays. #OnTheTreadmillRightNOW."
- Rose McGowan blasted Instagram users after they said she resembles Michael Jackson. She wrote, "Has anyone stopped to think that Michael Jackson used to be black, and tried to turn himself into a white, possibly Irish person with a cleft chin and a tiny nose? I was born Irish. So f*ck off losers."
- Jeff Goldblum is engaged to gymnast Emilie Livingston. This will be the third marriage for the 61-year-old actor and the first for his 31-year-old fiancée. See her ring:
- Starting this October, Marvel's Thor, god of thunder, will be a woman in the comics. People are freaking out about the news — what do you think?
- Your daily dose of cute: this little boy can dance to Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" better than you can: