On Saturday, Cardi B confirmed her pregnancy to the world while performing on Saturday Night Live for the first time. The 25-year-old Bronx rapper is expecting her first child with rapper, Offset, best known as a member of the hip hop group, Migos. While fans have come to know a lot about the outspoken rapstress, there's still a lot most don't know about the father-to-be. Keep reading to discover five quick facts about the Georgia native.
- Offset is his stage name. Don't expect to see Offset on their child's birth certificate. In fact, Offset's real name is Kiari Kendrell Cephus.
- He's 26 years old. The hip hop/trap rapper was born on Dec. 14, 1991.
- He began dating Cardi in 2017. In Oct. of that year, Offset proposed to her during a live performance in Philadelphia, PA. She said yes.
- He has three other children. Offset is the father of two sons, Jordan and Kody, and a daughter, Kalea Marie.
- He has been accused of cheating on Cardi on numerous occasions. Cardi seemed to address the rumours during a live performance in Dec. by quoting a lyric from Beyoncé's Lemonade album, saying, "I let a n***a know though, you do that sh*t again, you gon' lose your wife!" Her song, "Be Careful," off her debut album, Invasion of Privacy, is also rumoured to be a response to the cheating allegations.