Calling all UK-based Saturdays fans! To celebrate their new partnership with Impulse body spray "The Impulse Diaries", the girls are performing an exclusive gig in London and I've got two sets of three tickets for two lucky PopSugar Community members!
Simply leave a comment and you could win tickets to be part of the small audience at the show which will be held at London's Forum on the evening of Monday 7 December. The girls will perform their big hits as well as tracks from their new album, and the performance will be filmed for a special TV show! Please read the terms and conditions below carefully.
All you have to do to enter, is leave a comment before midnight (BST) on Sunday 29 November. Two winners will be selected at random to attend the gig with two guests each and will be contacted on Monday 30 November. You need to be a PopSugar Community member to enter, so if you're not already one and want to enter you MUST register for an account now. One entry per person; all repeat entries will be ignored. You must be logged in to make a comment and be eligible for the prize. Giveaway is open to UK residents aged 14 and over: please see the terms and conditions below for further rules regarding age requirements.
For terms and conditions, just read more.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Impulse Promotion is open to UK residents aged 14 and over.
2. If you are between the ages of 14 and 16 you must have obtained your parents' or guardian's consent before entering.
3. Each entrant may only enter the Competition once. No entrant may win more than one Prize.
4. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
5. The tickets are not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative. The winner and attendee must be able to get to and from The Saturdays exclusive gig at the Forum in Kentish Town, London. If the winner or attendee is under the age of 18, a parent or guardian (over 21), must accompany them to, from and at the gig. To enter the gig, ticket holders must be at least 14 years old. The Promoter reserves the right to verify age of all ticket holders and refuse entry at the gig. The Promoter reserves the right to check that a parent or guardian (over 21) is present in a winners' group if one or more in the party is under 18. Anyone under the age of 18 who is attending the gig must have the permission of their parent(s) or guardian(s) to do so.
6. All winners will each be responsible for their own travel costs to attend The Saturdays gig and accommodation costs in London.
7. All entries will become the property of the Promoter. In consideration of the right to enter the Competition, each entrant automatically grants to the Promoter an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide licence for the full period of copyright to use, reproduce, alter, adapt or sub-licence their entry in any media in perpetuity.
8. All prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes for alternatives of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prizes (except to the extent that death or any personal injury occurs as a result of the negligence of the Promoter).
10. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify or withdraw the prize of any entrant found to be tampering with the voting process for the Competition or to be acting in any manner deemed by the promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions.
11. To claim their prize, winners must confirm their attendance and names of their friends attending. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these Impulse Promotion rules.
12. The winners' details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to "The Impulse Promotion, Mindshare UK Ltd, 40, Strand, London WC2N5RF" within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing an SAE. Each entrant consents to the use of their personal details in accordance with this clause.
13. Winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from the Impulse Promotion.
14. By entering the Impulse Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any point during the Promotion if circumstances outside our control make this unavoidable. Any amendments will be explained at the top of these Terms and Conditions.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
17. Prize draw is open to UK residents only.
18. Competition prize includes three tickets to an exclusive Saturdays performance on December 7, 2009 in London for each winner (two winners in total). No travel or accommodation is included. You MUST be able to get to London on December 7, 2009. No alternative prize will be offered if winner is unavailable.
19. One entry per PopSugar Community member.
20. The winning UK residents will be drawn at random on Monday 30 November, 2009.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House Springfield Drive Leatherhead KT22 7GR