I am so excited to offer you the chance to win a pair of VIP tickets to see all the celebs and walk the red carpet at The Orange BAFTA Awards on Sunday February 21 at the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden, London courtesy of our friends at Orange!
It's also the fifth anniversary of the Orange Rising Star Award, the only award to be voted for by the British public — you can vote here. But back to the competition — simply leave a comment on this post and you could win this amazing VIP package which includes:
- VIP drinks reception before the awards
- Your chance to walk the red carpet with a friend
- Access to the official grandstand at the heart of the red carpet action to watch the celebrities arrive
- A pair of exclusive tickets to attend The Orange British Academy Film Awards
- One night’s stay at a central London hotel, including UK travel to and from London (standard class only)
Please read the terms and conditions below carefully. One winner will be picked at random to win the VIP package with one guest!
All you have to do to be in with a chance is leave a comment before midnight (BST) on Monday February 15. One winner will be selected at random. You need to be a PopSugar Community member to enter, so if you're not already one and want to enter you MUST register for an account now. One entry per person; all repeat entries will be ignored.
You must be logged in to make a comment and be eligible for the prize.
For terms and conditions, just read more.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of any company or organisation associated with the prize draw (including without limitation Orange group companies and the British Academy of Film and Television Arts) and their families; the agents of any of the above companies or organisations, their employees and the families of their employees; or any other person associated with this prize draw.
2. One entry per PopSugar Community member.
3. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions, which, by taking part, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted.
4. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary.
5. Prize for two people includes:
- Travel to and from London (Standard class rail within mainland UK. Flights from NI only, these will be standard class tickets and booked on whichever airline chosen by M&C Saatchi). Travel expenses to be refunded on the 21st February 2010 provided valid receipts are supplied to the Promoter.
- London hotel accommodation (bed & breakfast only).
- All additional expenses to be paid by Prize Winner (eg. bar bills, meals, telephone calls)
- Dinner at Christoper’s 18 Wellington Street Covent Garden London WC2E 7DD
- Access to Red Carpet grandstand at Covent Garden
- Tickets to The Orange British Academy Film Awards
- Any additional expenses, such as meals and refreshments, are not included.
6. The closing date for the draw to win the VIP package is midnight on Monday 15th February 2010. The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries on Monday 15th February 2010. All winners will be notified by Friday 19th February 2010 by telephone. Voting for the Orange Rising Star Award will close at midday on 17th February 2010.
7. Orange accepts no responsibility for entries not received. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Incomplete and/or late entries will not be accepted.
8. If any winner is unable for any reason to accept a prize or cannot be contacted by the 19th February, Orange reserves the right to award the prize to another participant whose name will be drawn at random from all other eligible entries received.
9. Prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
10. The decision made by M&C Saatchi/the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this prize draw on reasonable notice.
12. The prize winners’ names will be available on request by sending a SAE to the promoter’s address and specify which competition you are enquiring about.
13. Any queries relating to the prize draw should be directed to email@example.com
14. The winner may be required to take part in some publicity.
15. The winning UK residents will be drawn at random on Monday 15 February, 2010.