- On the topic of having kids in the future: "Listen, that’s a topic that’s so exhausted. I get nervous around that, just because it's very personal. Who knows if it's going to happen? It's been a want. We're doing our best."
- On people's obsession with her split from Brad Pitt: "We're not really in daily communication. But we wish nothing but wonderful things for each other. Nobody did anything wrong. You know what I mean? It was just like, sometimes things [happen]. If the world could only just stop with the stupid, soap-opera bullsh*t. There's no story. I mean, at this point it's starting to become — please, give more credit to these human beings."
- On her wedding: "We don't have a date. I wouldn't tell you if we did."
- On what drew her to Justin Theroux: "It was his humour, mainly. He's the easiest guy to hang around. He was so completely in his skin. It was the first time I remember being so comfortable [with a romantic interest], like with all my gay friends."
- On her relationship with her mother: "She was critical. She was very critical of me. Because she was a model, she was gorgeous, stunning. I wasn't. I never was. I honestly still don't think of myself in that sort of light, which is fine. She was also very unforgiving. She would hold grudges that I just found so petty."