If this is the year you've finally had enough of Freeform's annual 24-hour Hocus Pocus marathon, TNT has a solution for you. The network is ready to deliver thrills and chills with an all-day Supernatural marathon that runs from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and spans four seasons of The CW series.
The selected episodes have been hailed as the most terrifying in the bunch, including run-ins with ghosts, zombies, and even Bloody Mary herself. So, if you have yet to get acquainted with Sam and Dean Winchester (Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles, respectively) — a pair of brothers who've dedicated their lives to fighting paranormal evil following the tragic death of their mother — Oct. 31 is the perfect excuse. Check out the schedule and descriptions of each episode ahead, courtesy of TNT!
- Season 4, episode 7 – "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester" – 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. ET/PT: Sam and Dean meet Castiel and his fellow angel Uriel, who warn the brothers to avoid intervening in a town where a witch is attempting to summon the demon Samhain, opening one of the Seals.
- Season 4, episode 5 – "Monster Movie" – 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. ET/PT: Sam and Dean investigate a town plagued with monsters from classic black-and-white horror movies.
- Season 2, episode 18 – "Hollywood Babylon" – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. ET/PT: Sam and Dean discover that a group of ghosts are murdering the crew of a horror movie.
- Season 3, episode 13 – "Ghostfacers" – 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. ET/PT: While investigating the haunted Morton Mansion, Sam and Dean run into a couple of familiar faces and become inadvertent participants in a new reality show named Ghostfacers. As events turn deadly and the team is trapped in the house, the investigation becomes a battle to survive until morning.
- Season 1, episode 1 – "Pilot" – 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. ET/PT: Sam is about to graduate from college and has an interview set up to join one of the most prestigious law schools in the country.
- Season 2, episode 4 – "Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things" – 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. ET/PT: Dean and Sam investigate the death of a young college student who died in a car accident, but whose grave is now surrounded by a circle of dead plants.
- Season 1, episode 19 – "Provenance" – 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. ET/PT: The Winchesters must deal with a dangerous spirit bound to an old family portrait that brings misfortune and death to anyone who buys it.
- Season 2, episode 11 – "Playthings" – 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET/PT: Sam and Dean investigate a Connecticut inn run by a single mother where mysterious deaths are taking place. They find evidence of hoodoo and try to figure out who is causing the chaos.
- Season 1, episode 15 – "The Benders" – 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. ET/PT: Dean searches for Sam when he is kidnapped by a backwoods family who likes to hunt humans and use their body parts as trophies.
- Season 3, episode 2 – "The Kids Are Alright" – 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. ET/PT: Sam and Dean track down changelings that are pursuing mothers and their children. A boy they protect bears a strange resemblance to Dean, which at first makes Dean uncomfortable because he once had a one-night stand with the boy's mother, Lisa.
- Season 4, episode 11 – "Family Remains" – 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. ET/PT: Sam and Dean investigate a house occupied by a female ghost, but when a new family moves in, things take a turn for the worse.
- Season 1, episode 5 – "Bloody Mary" – 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. ET/PT: A man dies of a stroke in front of a mirror, but Sam and Dean believe something, or someone else (Bloody Mary), may be behind his death. Dean tries to help Sam open up about his girlfriend's death, particularly after Sam lets it slip that there's some information that he hasn't told Dean.