Image Source: ABC
We didn't see much of Caroline Lunny during the actual season since she was sent home during week four, but she sure did make a splash on the "The Women Tell All" episode when she gave Arie a piece of her mind. Who is this woman who said, "I know what you did, and I don't know how you could do that"?
- She's a realtor in Massachusetts. A realtor and a real estate agent, Caroline and Arie would have had a lot to talk about!
- She won Miss Massachusetts Teen USA in 2008. She loved pageant life so much that she quit cheerleading so she could focus on the crown more.
- She became Miss Massachusetts and competed for Miss USA in 2014. Although she didn't place, Caroline sure does kill it in a bikini!
- She graduated from The New York Film Academy in Los Angeles. Caroline hopes to have a TV show of her own one day like her idols and have a career like her idols, Ellen DeGeneres, Amy Poehler, and Chelsea Handler.
- She made at least two best friends from The Bachelor. No wonder she had a few choice words for Arie, she's best friends with Becca Kufrin! Caroline also found a BFF in fan favourite, Tia Booth. Remember ladies, chicks before . . .