Stars and fashion designers stepped out in NYC Monday night for the annual Costume Institute Gala. The ladies looked glamorous decked out in feathers, sequins, and lace, which they paired with flawless makeup and perfectly styled hair. We captured the evening's best fashion and beauty trends, the sweetest candid moments, and the most stunning red-carpet photos — check out all our Met Gala coverage below!
Red-carpet fashion coverage:
- Vote on all of Fab's fashion red-carpet love it or hate it polls
- Who ruled the red carpet? Cast your votes for best dressed!
- Ode to Alexander McQueen: see the ladies who stepped out in regal fashion
- Bold and beautiful: the most outrageous looks of the night
- Trend spotting: cutouts, thigh-high slits, long trains, and feathers!
- How well do you know your attendees? Can you match the guest to their jewelry?
- Double take: see Gwyneth Paltrow's Met Gala look from all angles!
- The gold standard: stars shine on at the Met Gala
- Going nude: subtle hues shine on at the Met
Red-carpet beauty coverage:
- Check out all the prettiest makeup looks from the Met Gala
- Perfectly polished: see Met Gala manicures up close
- Trend alert: get the top 5 beauty trends from the gala
- How to get Kristen Stewart's sexy, feline-looking eyes
- How to get Nicole Richie's glamorous '40s-style hair and makeup
Video, polls, your favorite moments, and more:
- Video: Hollywood's sexy couples cozy up at the Met Gala!
- Behind the scenes: see all the fun photos you may have missed!
- Beyoncé, Kristen Stewart, Blake Lively, SJP, and more — see hundreds of photos
- Hey, dude: the men suit up and look good for the Met Gala!
- Let's party! Go inside the unofficial afterparty at the Standard Hotel!
- How sweet it is: the most fierce and fabulous couples of the night!