Last month, BAA launched a cool new website that makes shopping super simple before traveling. All you do is pick what you want from their vast selection of men's, women's, food, kids, luxury items and gadgets online (from home, work or wherever), call the airport retailer and then your items will be waiting for you at the airport for purchase before you even take off! The best part is that the majority of stock is available at a discounted, duty-free price.
I've checked it out and it's really quite an amazing concept, especially if you're traveling this season and you're not sure just how you're going to fit all of your gifts in your bags. So when BAA offered to give us this exclusive gift to giveaway to one lucky reader, I could hardly believe it — it's Christmas made simple!
Sunglass Hut, Hugo Boss, Elizabeth Arden, Givenchy, Tie Rack, YSL and Maeve Binchy have donated £350 worth of products from World Duty Free to help promote this exciting new website — and they could be yours! If you're interested in winning, here's what to do to enter:
To win, simply leave a comment below. The contest is open to UK residents only and will run to 5th January, 2009. For further terms and conditions, for a list of each of the items including these amazing Prada Butterfly Sunglasses and for a closer look at the prizes, read more.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Prize draw is open to UK residents only.
2. Competition includes Prada Butterfly sunglasses, Prada perfume gift set, Boss Femme gift set, Elizabeth Arden gift set, Givenchy shimmer eyes pallette, Tie Rack Embellished frame clutch, YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick, Tie Rack Bugel Bead gold scarf and Maeve Binchy novel. No cash alternative is available.
3. One entry per TeamSugar member.
4. The winning UK resident will be drawn at random after midnight on 5th January 2009.
- Prada Butterfly sunglasses
- Prada perfume gift set
- Boss Femme gift set
- Elizabeth Arden gift set
- Givenchy shimmer eyes pallette
- Embellished frame clutch - Tie Rack
- YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick
- Bugel Bead gold scarf
- Maeve Binchy Novel