There was some fierce competition this year for the 17th annual Graduate Fashion week. 29 hopeful graduates were shortlisted but sadly only one could take home the gold prize.
And this year that winner was menswear designer Jessica Au from Ravensbourne college. Congratulations Jessica! Her brightly coloured psychadelic suits brought a breath of fresh air to menswear. The collection developed this seasons' penchant for florals.
To see Jessica's collection and a full list of winners
- Pringle of Scotland Visionary Knitwear Award: Ria Thomas (Nottingham Trent University)
- Zandra Rhodes Catwalk Textiles Award: Jessica Au (Ravensbourne)
- British Fashion Council Creative Cutting Award: Tim Rhys Evans (Manchester School of Art)
- Menswear Award: Domingo Rodriguez (Liverpool John Moores)
- Womenswear Award: Nabil al Nayal (Manchester School of Art)
Photos by Kirsten Borst/ Source