Wednesday 8th September is Fashion's Night Out in London (New York is close behind on 10th). The British capital is playing host to a whole load of events which aim to celebrate the amazing array of designers and retailers the city offers. This year, the evening is raising money for Kids Company. This will mainly be achieved through the sales of a printed t-shirt (£18) and a tote bag (£10). Plenty of celebs got involved last year so I'm sure you might spot somebody stylish if you are out and about on Wednesday. Will you be attending?
To hear about some of the events planned, just read more.
- Agent Provocateur: 6 Broadwick Street, 6-10pm, attend the launch of the Autumn/Winter campaign
- Anya Hindmarch: 118 New Bond Street, 6-9pm, pose with a stylish bag to get the chance to win it.
- Furla: 221 Regent Street, 6-11pm in store cocktails
- Harvey Nichols: 67 Brompton Road, 6-10pm, all designer Haberdashery bar with Erdem, Jonathan Saunders, Markus Lupfer, Marios Schwab, Emma Cook helping you customise charity tees and totes.
- Louis Vuitton: 17 New Bond Street, Take part in a Vogue photoshoot and dance to a guest DJ
- Mulberry: 41-42 New Bond Street, 6 - 10pm, drink Prosecco, eat pie and get you face painted
- River Island: Oxford Street, 6 - 10pm, free beauty treatments, a free photobooth, and Autumn styling advice whilst sipping Martini cocktails
- Rupert Sanderson: 19 Bruton Place, 7pm onwards, champagne, canapes and special discounts in a Bugsy Malone style dancehall
- Topshop: 214 Oxford Street, 6 - 11pm, Launching a pop up magazine – watch it get put together
- Whistles: 12 St Christophers Place, pre order items from the Autumn Roksanda Ilincic capsule collection and meet Jane Shepherdson!
Check out more information about the evening here.